Betadine® Sore Throat Gargle and Betadine® Sore Throat Spray help treat infections that can cause sore throats due to viruses & bacteria.
- Helps treat mouth ulcers (canker sores)
- Helps treat infections that can cause sore throats
- Helps treat throat infections due to viruses and bacteria
- Shown to kill bacterial as well as fungi associated with oral thrush
- Does not stain teeth
- Mint flavoured
- Contains an active ingredient, povidone-iodine (Gargle - 1% w/v, Spray - 0.45% w/v)
NPN 00158291 (Gargle) and NPN 80085179 (Spray)
- If swallowed in large amounts, immediately contact a HCP.
- Consult a HCP immediately if you have an allergic reaction such as redness, irritation, swelling, itching or rash.
- May discolour dentures and braces, remove if possible before use.
- Avoid contact with jewelry, especially sliver containing articles.
- Allergy to iodine/other ingredients
- Thyroid disorder
- Pregnancy and/or breast-feeding
- If taking hydrogen peroxide or silver containing products (taurolidine or octenidine).