lumax DL - Broad Spectrum Direct Light LED Curing Light
The maxill lumax DL delivers a powerful, consistent, collimated light beam with a max light intensity of 2,500 mW/cm². The broad-spectrum light output at 390-480 nm is capable of curing all common light-cured dental material.
- Seven easy-to-use curing light modes and an automatic compensation circuit for consistent, reliable power.
- Low-profile, hardened glass lens to access hard-to-reach areas of the mouth perpendicular to the surface of the preparation.
- Light head and eye shield both rotate 360° to accommodate different techniques and help reach all areas of the mouth.
- The lightweight (181 g), well-balanced design features a fully sealed membrane for easy disinfection.
- Compact charging station with a built-in light intensity meter and charge indicator.