lumax GL - Broad Spectrum Guided Light LED Curing Light
The maxill lumax GL is powerful and efficient with a max light intensity of 2,000 mW/cm² at 390-480 nm. With this powerful broad-spectrum light output the lumax GL is capable of curing all common light-cured dental material.
- Seven easy-to-use curing light modes and an automatic compensation circuit for consistent, reliable power.
- Large 11 mm, autoclavable light guide illuminates a larger curing surface helping reduce the need for multiple curing cycles when dealing with larger restorations.
- Light guide and eye shield both rotate 360° to accommodate different techniques and help reach all areas of the mouth.
- The lightweight (204 g), well-balanced design features a fully sealed membrane for easy disinfection.
- Compact charging station with a built-in light intensity meter and charge indicator.