maxill 35% Phosphoric Acid Dental Etch Gel
maxill 35% Phosphoric Acid Dental Etch Gel is a surface-conditioning agent for treatment of enamel and/or dentin prior to adhesive restoration placement.
maxill Dental Etch Gel includes syringe sleeves for enhanced infection control. Use of the syringe sleeve also eliminates the need to disinfect the syringe, which can damage the label.
- 15-20 second etch time
- Includes 4 x 5 mL gel filled syringes
- Includes 60 dispensing tips (22 gauge) and 60 poly syringe sleeves
- High contrast colour enhances visibility
- Easy to rinse with no residue
- Precise application; stays where placed