tb Minuteman Hard Surface Disinfectant
tb Minuteman™ disinfectant wipes and spray are intermediate level hard surface disinfectants designed for use in dental and medical clinics, hospitals and nursing homes where disinfection and prevention of cross-contamination is of prime importance.
DIN 02246644 (solution) & DIN 02282461 (towelettes)
tb Minuteman™ is safe for use on non-porous environmental hard surfaces and non-critical medical devices such as counters, pans, tables, etc. tb Minuteman™ will not stain or leave residual smears after drying.
- tb Minuteman is a hard surface disinfectant, bactericide, fungicide, tuberculocide and virucide
- For use in dental & medical clinics, hospitals & nursing homes
- Safe for use on non-porous hard surfaces
- Fast acting
tb Minuteman Disinfectant may be used against Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV when used in accordance with the directions for use against the specified organism on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- tb Minuteman Hard Surface Disinfectant
Poliovirus type 1 [1 minute]
- tb Minuteman Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Poliovirus type 1 [1 minute]
*Try your first one at a discounted price. No returns. See our Try Me Cheap page for full terms and conditions.
Call 1-800-268-8633 to Try Me Cheap!
What makes tb Minuteman a better broad spectrum disinfectant?
Unlike many other disinfectants on the market tb Minuteman has 3 active ingredients which work together synergistically to achieve superior antimicrobial activity via multiple modes of action. All disinfectants work at the microscopic level to inactivate and/or destroy microorganisms such as tuberculosis bacteria, viruses and fungi. What differs from product to product is largely the method in which this microbial destruction occurs. If a product only contains one active ingredient and works via only one method of destruction, it may not be as effective on a broad spectrum of microorganism as a product with multiple active ingredients, much like putting all your eggs in one basket so to speak.
tb Minuteman contains 3 fully compatible active ingredients in perfect concentration, combined in our proprietary formulation to exert superior antimicrobial activity in the shortest time possible. The tb Minuteman formulation is designed to inactivate a broad spectrum of microorganisms by multiple modes of action thus working on many levels to ensure excellent disinfection and peace of mind.
- Mycobacterium bovis (BCG)
- Poliovirus type 1 (Sabin)
- Influenza A virus
- Herpes simplex virus type 1
- Herpes simplex virus type 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 (HIV-1)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (conidial spores)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesius
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Rhinovirus type 37
- Adenovirus type 2
- Human Coronavirus
- Avian Influenza A (H3N2) virus (Avian Reassortant)